Vita Animal Health Cat Supplement Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – VET SURVEY
1. Promoter: Vita Animal Health
2. This prize draw is open for entry to residents of England, NI, Scotland and Wales over 16 years, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 9am Monday 17th May and 10pm Sunday 4th July
4. To enter: To enter this free prize draw you must complete the Vita Animal Health Cat Supplement Survey. A valid email must be provided and the tick box of where you heard about this survey must be ticked.
6. The Prize: 1 winner from the vet survey will win a months supply of supplements of their choice.
8. Winner Selection: The draw will close at 10pm on Sunday 4th July and a the winners will be selected at random.
9. Winner Notification: Winner will be announced via email. They may be mentioned in a short post on social media.
10. The prize will be dispatched to each winner’s address within 28 days. The supplements will be delivered within 28 days of the winner being announced.
11. The winners may be required to participate in relevant publicity associated with the prize draw.
12. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. By accepting the prize, all winners will also be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. Data Protection: Personal data provided will be used for the purpose of the prize draw and in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
14. You are providing your information to Vita Animal Health (VAH). VAH will use these details solely for the purposes noted in the terms and conditions above.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the prize draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
16. The Promoter may refuse to award the prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete entries, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error, which may occur in processing the entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter, and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any errors that are beyond the control of the Promoter. In the event the prize draw is compromised by any cause beyond the control of the Promoter (including, but not limited to, hackers and viruses) which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the prize draw.
20. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this prize draw, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or of accepting the prize.
22. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other prize alternative.
23. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equivalent value.
24. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
25. The prize draw is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.