Vita Animal Health Christmas Gift Give-Away
Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter: Vita Animal Health
2. This give-away is open for entry to residents of England, NI, Scotland and Wales over 16 years, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the give-away.
3. Promotion Period: December 2020
4. To enter: To claim your gift of one of our products, you must email Vita Animal Health at email@example.com within the competition period, quoting VITACHRISTMAS.
6. The product give-away: You are eligible to receive a one month trial of Omnicutis, Omnicardio or Omniomega for an animal under your care, while stocks last. The competition is only open to RCVS registered UK veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses.
9. Recipient Communication: Vita Animal Health will respond to emails using the contact information provided.
10. The product will be sent to the supplied postal address within 30 days.
11. Recipients may be requested to participate in relevant publicity associated with the product give-away.
12. By entering the product give-away, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. By accepting the product, all recipients will also be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. Data Protection: Personal data provided will be used for the purpose of the give-away and in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
14. You are providing your information to Vita Animal Health. Vita Animal Health will use these details solely for the purposes noted in the terms and conditions above.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries into the give-away in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the give-away, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
16. The Promoter may refuse to award the product, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter may require the recipients to provide proof of identity and age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete entries, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error, which may occur in processing the entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter, and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any errors that are beyond the control of the Promoter. In the event the give-away is compromised by any cause beyond the control of the Promoter (including, but not limited to, hackers and viruses) which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the give-away, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the give-away.
20. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this give-away, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the give-away or of accepting the product.
22. The product is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
23. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated product is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award a product of equivalent value.
24. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The give-away is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.